Form your company today

Dissolve a Non-Trading Company

If your company is dormant and you no longer require it, we can prepare and file a DS01 form on your behalf to dissolve your company. We will prepare and send you the form to have signed by the director(s). Once we receive the signed form, we then send it to Companies House for filing and your company will be dissolved within around three months. The Companies House filing fee is included in our fee.

Our Trustpilot reviews